Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's Official! Josh Brolin was in the running to play Batman


Actor Josh Brolin confirmed that he was in the running to play Batman with Henry Cavill.

HuffPo talked Josh about the role and the conversations with Zack Snyder. He said:
"We did. I didn't have conversations about it, but Zack, that was part of his idea. It just didn't turn out. It's OK. It is OK. You know, another scenario might have worked better, but I'm happy for Ben."
And in defense of Ben, Josh said:
"I've never seen such a global reaction in my life. I feel for him, truly. I would not want to be him right now. The reaction becomes so personal. It's like, 'Fuck this guy, I wish he was dead.' And you're like, 'What? Dude, seriously? This guy is just working like you are. He's doing the same thing you are. He's trying to make the best choices he can.'"
Wow, I wonder how Josh would've been in the role?

No comments:

Post a Comment