Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gina Torres speaks about being Wonder Woman


Vulture magazine asked Gina Torres about being a fan-favorite to play Wonder Woman.

She said:
"You know, she is a superhero that has been a part of my life since I can remember, and it is incredibly gratifying and heartwarming and wonderful that this campaign continues to have a life — even though it might be maybe three or four people that are keeping it alive. [Big laugh.] I love them! I don't know how realistic it is. Of course I would love to do that. Who wouldn't in their right mind? And why not? Well, there are all kinds of reasons why not. But yes, it is a fantasy. And it's a hoot. It's a hoot that every now and then, all these years go by, and people are still thinking that I could do that; I could make that wonderful and they will come and see it. I can't even tell you how that feels."
This is so cool. I think she should be in the project in some form or fashion.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment