Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Is this Ben Affleck/Batman Concept Art Real? Let's Journey into the Mystery about this

This is very interesting news. I don't know if I can put this in the rumor bend or somewhat true box, but here it goes.

Bleeding Cool said this pic below popped up on a Facebook page called Comic Art House. I wouldn't care about this normally, but the artist is Steve Scott. Now, who is Steve Scott? He is artist responsible for the Dark Knight comic book adaptation in 2008 (which was approved by Christopher Nolan).

According to BC, this pic was up and Steve said, 'Wrong One' and then, it was gone. Why was it removed? There could be a number or reasons: Bad timing, no approval, too early, a marketing trick, hype or a working image?

Who knows, but it caught my eye. Again, I wouldn't care, but this piece of art comes from someone who's worked with Nolan before. I guess we will be speculating and spreading rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment