Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DJ Mister Cee caught AGAIN with a prostitute and Resigns from Hot 97


Lordy, Lord! Mister Cee! Mister Cee!

Once again, he got caught with another hooker, actually, a trans prostitute. I think this is his third time!

Mister Cee went on Hot 97 and announced his resignation. He said:
“It is not a mystery that the past two years I’ve been through a lot,” he said on the air today after announcing that it’d be his last day. “When you dealing with corporate America, and you dealing with a station you love as much as I love this station, you don’t want to put them through this…I’ve been thinking about this day for a long time. I never want to be in a situation where I’m pushed out. I’ve been at this station for 20 years, since 1993. If I want to go out, allow me to say I’m going out. And the station is allowing me to have that, and I appreciate that.”

But it ain't over. The prostitute posted the whole full meal deal on Youtube

I don't know what he's going through, but he REALLY needs to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment