A conservative poll reveals that a majority of Americans support ENDA.
TargetPoint surveyed 2,000 registered voters and learned some important things:
- 80% believed that federal law to protect LGBT workers already exist.
- 60% said anti-LGBT discrimination is a problem in our country.
- One that note, 54% of self-described Republicans agree.
- 68% support a federal law that protects LGBT Americans from workplace discrimination.
- 56% said they support a federal workplace nondiscrimination law.
Things are looking good for ENDA. Can we get on it already?