Monday, August 26, 2013

My Take on the VMAs


So, I watched the VMAs (MTV Video Music Awards) last night and I'll tell you this... One, I'm old and two, it was interesting to see how music has changed... A lot.

Here is my review of the show
  • Lady Gaga's performance was meh and somewhat sloppy. She didn't win any fans with that opening act.
  • Miley Cyrus has grown up... into what, I don't know.
  • Robin Thicke is still hot, but that suit he wore made me want to scream Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.
  • Rihanna looked high all through the night.
  • There were a lot songs I've never heard of.
  • If BET Awards celebrates Black music, the VMAs...
  • In fact, Macklemore won Best R&B/Rap at the VMAs
  • Without Beyonce, you saw what life would be like.
  • Justin Timberlake gave a long ass performance that was overhyped.
  • However, when N'Sync performed, all eyes were on Joey Fatone... HOT.
  • Lil Kim didn't look scary. And it's time for a new CD.
  • Watching Jaden Smith cream over Drake was priceless.
  • Drake is sooo Dreamy.
  • Macklemore brought out Jennifer Hudson for their hit, Same Love. That was nice.
  • A$AP Rocky and Jason Collins should never be on stage... EVER.
  • Katy Perry... Well, it's Katy Perry. I'll just leave it at that

No comments:

Post a Comment